Android LML713DL

ralfvoepel

Dec 11, 2020, 3:16:00 PM12/11/20
to Morse Expert for Android
Have to reboot the phone and then it works...sometimes.
Before it stops working/decoding I get a lot of EEEEEEE EEE EEE's??
Installing it on my Samsung tablet today and see what it does.

Alex VE3NEA

Dec 11, 2020, 4:58:38 PM12/11/20
to Morse Expert for Android
Thank you for your feedback! Please provide more detail. What exactly happens when the program stops working/decoding? Does it crash, freeze, or simply locks on some noise trace and decodes it as EEEE ? In the latter case, have you tried to tap on the waterfall to tell the program which signal to decode?

The need to reboot is the most disturbing report. This is difficult to diagnose even with lost of debug data, so please provide all details that you can. What was the sequence of actions/events? Did the app freeze when you started it, or later, after some action? Did it terminate? Were there any error messages? Was it simply unresponsive - if so, for how long have you waited?

If anyone else experienced a similar problem, please provide your details as well.

ralfvoepel

Dec 11, 2020, 5:13:09 PM12/11/20
to Morse Expert for Android
Will do more testing tonight. I let you know what I find.