Morse Expert on the PC

Wolfgang K. Meister

Nov 27, 2021, 8:23:20 AM11/27/21
to Morse Expert for Android
Hi all, the 'Morse Expert' is a great program. Decoding is absolutely perfect,
in 'Settings' 'Ham Radio QSO' the decoded text is even better readable.
So, register it in Playstore - and you don't see any advertisements.

There is a software named 'Memu Play (Google 'memuplay') to emulate Android
under Windows. Morse Expert via Playstore installed in this emulator and you
will have the Morse Expert on your PC. I have written a Morse Terminal for my
TS-990, so MemuPlay with Morse Expert and CWTerm is started via a batch file
and all the settings (Filter etc.) are ready. Today is CW contest, pretty fast & hectic
operations, but I could give some points via my software setup. ;-)

Please don't ask me 'why don't you learn CW ?'. After 58 years as a Ham without
CW, it's to late... And the software of Alex allows me to participate this part of the hobby.

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang

firefox_dAD07drHSw.png

CWTerm_nO17rAR6Xg.png