Morse Expert 1.13

Alex VE3NEA

May 24, 2021, 3:44:19 PM5/24/21
to Morse Expert for Android

I have just released a small bug fix that was sometimes causing crashes if the user did not grant the Use Microphone privilege to the app.

Weathered Soul

May 24, 2021, 7:21:02 PM5/24/21
to Morse Expert for Android
I am just testing 1.12 for the first time. the speaker is clear and a strong, clean tone. But it seems slow decoding, and not at the same speed. For example, it will get 3 letters in a row of a 4 letter word, then the last one when the word is nearly across the screen. Might have something to do with ambient noise? I don't see how I can adjust the sensitivity down.