Unable to load a large SBML file into Morpheus GUI

torkel...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 5:16:08 PM8/3/20
to Morpheus users
Hello,

I have a model which I have been running in BioNetGen, and which I would like to try in Morpheus as well. I make BioNetGen generate an SBML file (I will try to link to it). I then open Morpheus, an try to open it via File->Import SBML. I select the desired file and press Import. After this nothing happens (I do not receive any confirmation that Morpheus have recepted to me pressing Import). Eventually, when I click import again or try to make Morpheus show a sign of life, it will seem to look and eventually crash. This is all on Ubuntu 18.04. Anyone know what might be happening? Is Morpheus able to open large files (this one is about 14MB).

Thanks,
Torkel

Does this link to the file work?

torkel...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 6:08:20 PM8/3/20
to Morpheus users
It should be noted that the original BioNetGen file is about 20kb, so there might be a problem in the convertion to sbml.xml file format. I have to admit I am not very familiar with sbml.