ChangeCellType: several conditions

Эрвин Визард

Oct 30, 2021, 1:45:02 PM10/30/21
to Morpheus users
Dear Colleagues,

Let me ask you a question.

I would like to know how to use several independent conditions for the ChangeCellType function? Instead of one complex expression.
For my task, the use of one expression with the transition probability as multiplier is not very suitable. Several conditions are required.
I can't find any syntax rules for this. Is it possible to use the "&" symbol?

Lutz Brusch

Nov 1, 2021, 8:08:38 AM11/1/21
to Morpheus users
Hi Эрвин,

sure, logical operators are available to combine any number of (nested) conditions. The in-app docu in the GUI has a top-level section on MathematicalExpressions (you may need to scroll up in the docu menu) which offers "and", "or", "xor" and more, but not "&".
To better illustrate the use of logical operators in the condition for ChangeCellType, we've just added an example model to the model repo:

Best,
Jörn and Lutz

Эрвин Визард

Nov 1, 2021, 8:16:37 AM11/1/21
to Morpheus users
Hi, Lutz!

Thank you very much for your helpful advice and the link!

It was really valuable information!
понедельник, 1 ноября 2021 г. в 15:08:38 UTC+3, Lutz Brusch: