Element editor

Lucie Plazen

Sep 1, 2021, 12:33:30 PM9/1/21
to Morpheus users
Hi developers!

First of all thanks for developing such a useful tool.
Then... I accidentally reduced the Element editor to the point that it closed, and I can't find a way to reopen it. Can you help?
Thanks!

Jörn Starruss

Sep 1, 2021, 2:25:23 PM9/1/21
to morpheu...@googlegroups.com

Dear Lucien,

the editor is probably not close but folded to the right. Look out for the section size change indicator to unfold it (to the left).

We already noted this issue and prevented the editor from folding completely in our latest version, which is available here:

https://morpheus.gitlab.io/download/

Best,
Jörn

Am 01.09.21 um 18:33 schrieb Lucie Plazen:
Jörn Starruß
Tel +49 351 463 38554
APB 1026

Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (ZIH)
Abteilung Innovative Methoden des Computing

Lucie Plazen

Sep 3, 2021, 5:39:21 PM9/3/21
to Morpheus users
Thank you!
I'd like to use the latest version but whenever I open a file on Morpheus latest version (which does run with the older version), it says "Generation graph fails" and doesn't manage to run simulations. I'm working on MacOs, but I've already use the latest version on Ubuntu and it was working. Do you have any idea on the origin of the problem? (I tried to update Gnuplot and to fix other graphical stuffs but...)
Thanks a lot!