Morning Glory: Why Do the Sparrows Sing in Winter?

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Feb 10, 2016, 12:54:02 PM2/10/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

My fibro brain just kicked in and I remembered I needed to send you Morning Glory! I'm sorry it's so late, but perhaps in God's sovereignty it's coming to someone right on time. Here's your link: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/02/finding-gods-presence-why-do-sparrows.html

I'm going to try to contact Blogger again to see if any progress has been made on finding a solution to the problem. In the meantime, y'all stay warm. It's 14 degrees on my beautiful mountain and 66 degrees in my old farmhouse! Yep. I've been hiding under a blanket. That's probably why the old fibro brain popped up - it's a bit frozen :)

Appreciate each of you,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones