May I pray for you?

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Feb 18, 2016, 6:02:26 PM2/18/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi sweet friends,

You are such a blessing to me. I'm busy preparing to leave in the morning for Billy Graham's The Cove (Writer's Boot Camp). I felt myself stressing over trying to get Sunday Glimpses done before I left and, after praying about it, I experienced God's sweet release. I need to rest before the trip. With my fibro, my body demands rest and I've learned to listen. But I would like to pray for you, my subscribers, before I leave, ok?

Father, Thank You for showing Yourself strong in the lives of Your children. Your love astounds me. Your grace amazes me. Thank You for Your love. And thank You for those who have stepped alongside me in this crazy journey of faith. They are so precious to me. I ask that You open the windows of heaven and pour out Your sweetest blessings on them. Meet them at the point of their need with grace and provision - be it finances, healing, peace, joy ... wherever they find lack, fill it with overflowing. Thank You for Your faithfulness. We love You Lord. Thank You for holding us close to Your heart. We bless You and praise Your holy Name. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen and amen.

I will cherish your prayers also ... prayers for strength and energy, safe travels, and favor in the writing industry. Thanks so much.

With a hug,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones