Morning Glory: Why Should I Go on a Bear Hunt?

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Feb 17, 2016, 11:00:36 AM2/17/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This is such a fun post with a deep biblical truth. I adore God's sense of humor, especially when it comes to His patience with me. I think you'll enjoy this post as much as I did when the Lord imparted it to me.

Hope you have a wonderful day. I think we're going to finally start thawing out up here :) I'll be leaving for The Cove on Friday to attend the Writer's Boot Camp. I would really appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

Sweet blessings to you,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones