Morning Glory: Consider the Bluebird

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Jan 28, 2016, 11:21:21 AM1/28/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I saw a bluebird today.

Its regal blue wings swooped from the treetop to light upon the crest of the snow. Because God has taught me to search for Him in all things and to be aware of His Presence, I stood still. Watched. Pondered. - See more at: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/01/finding-gods-presence-consider-bluebird.html#sthash.VyNZDRY6.dpuf
I saw a bluebird today.

Its regal blue wings swooped from the treetop to light upon the crest of the snow. Because God has taught me to search for Him in all things and to be aware of His Presence, I stood still. Watched. Pondered. - See more at: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/01/finding-gods-presence-consider-bluebird.html#sthash.VyNZDRY6.dpuf
I saw a bluebird today.

Its regal blue wings swooped from the treetop to light upon the crest of the snow. Because God has taught me to search for Him in all things and to be aware of His Presence, I stood still. Watched. Pondered. - See more at: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/01/finding-gods-presence-consider-bluebird.html#sthash.VyNZDRY6.dpuf
It's about a lesson the Lord taught be through a bluebird and the melting snow. Hope you enjoy.

I'm praying for you,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones