Morning Glory: Why Must We Endure Seasons of Darkness?

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Mar 9, 2016, 11:50:39 AM3/9/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

My friend and author, Edie Melson made a statement on her blog recently, "I've come to realize that the seeds of faith begin their journey to the light, in the dark." Isn't that powerful? Her words seared a spotlight right into my spirit, enlightening my understanding of our travails, so much so that this statement inspired today's post, "Why Must We Endure Seasons of Darkness?" I pray it will enlighten the eyes of your heart also and give you strength for the journey.

Sweet blessings to you,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones