Morning Glory updae

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Apr 12, 2016, 5:29:08 PM4/12/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Morning Glory is in the process of being migrated to Wordpress. Yay God! I'm so thankful and so appreciative of your many prayers. I will not post tomorrow because of timing variables, but as soon as I'm up and running on the new site, I'll let you know. I'm beyond excited. My website will also be from the Wordpress adddress, so that's a double blessing.

I'm assuming I'll be live on Sunday with Where is God? Sunday Glimpses. I'll let you know how to find me as soon as I know. I'm going to be on a learning curve for a bit, but I know the Lord will carry me through. Once everything is in place I will be changing my email address also. Whew! Sounds like a new beginning, doesn't it?

Y'all mean so much to me. Thank you for being my friend.

With a hug,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones