Morning Glory: The Battle Between Faith and Sight

1 view

n...@jubilantlight.com

Apr 6, 2016, 10:49:21 AM4/6/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience with this blog situation. I'm still in the process of migrating everything over to Wordpress, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel ;-)

Here's a quote from today's post: "How many times have I run to the Lord, my robe of righteousness flapping about my ankles until I fell before Him, desperately clinging to his promises, desperately reaching for my faith that says, "It is well."

I pray the words of my heart will encourage you today and give you strength for the journey.

With love,
Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones