Morning Glory: Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

n...@jubilantlight.com

Feb 28, 2016, 1:37:28 PM2/28/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday everyone!

I love praying with you each Sunday - coming before the throne of God as the Body of Christ. What an honor.

With a hug,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones

n...@jubilantlight.com

Mar 6, 2016, 6:57:45 PM3/6/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just realized I forgot to manually send out Morning Glory today!! I'm so sorry. I've been enjoying a day of rest, took a nap, walked the dog ... then, YIKES!! My brain woke up.

I'm praying for you,

n...@jubilantlight.com

Mar 13, 2016, 4:37:03 PM3/13/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday everyone,

I was just on facebook chatting with my friend, Marcie. She said, "Nan, did you email today's Morning Glory?" Oh. My. Goodness! I hadn't even thought about it. I'm so sorry. But I do trust in a Sovereign God, so therefore I trust that right now, at 4:36pm EST is the absolute perfect time to email this to you.

Bless you today as you seek the Father and rest in His Presence.

With a hug,

n...@jubilantlight.com

Mar 20, 2016, 9:10:11 AM3/20/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday to you!

What an honor it is to pray with you today. Here's your link: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/03/where-is-god-sunday-glimpses_20.html

In His love,

n...@jubilantlight.com

Mar 27, 2016, 11:56:30 AM3/27/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
The Lord is risen! He is risen indeed :)

I have to tell you my Easter miracle. Many of you have been praying for my Blogger situation. After much prayer I had made the decision to migrate my blog over to Wordpress, but being the techno dummy that I am, I didn't know how to do it. A friend of mine had recently made the switch so I contacted her. She had learned about the services of Fist Bump Media who helps folks like me migrate to Wordpress. Dan King is "the guy". He's a Christian and he is working with me to get my blog and website all in one place. I will also be able to send out quarterly newsletters which I've been wanting to do for ages. So ... one day next week, I'll be coming to you via Wordpress. I think you will automatically be signed up, but if I'm wrong, I'll contact you to give you the address to resubscribe. Thank you, thank you for your prayers. This answer is better than good. It's perfect! God is good. He is faithful and He is able.

Easter blessings to you,

n...@jubilantlight.com

Apr 3, 2016, 11:15:32 AM4/3/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday!

I'm home from church today taking care of a very sick son. Dave has the flu. His fever has been consistently running 102 - 103 since last Thursday. Please pray for him. He's very upset about missing so much work.

As I sat drinking my coffee during "church" on tv, I realized I hadn't sent you Morning Glory yet. Here's your link: http://morningglorylights.blogspot.com/2016/04/where-is-god-sunday-glimpses.html

Hope you are all doing well. We almost blew off the mountain last night! It was crazy. I heard this morning that one wind gust was clocked at 77 MPH. Yikes! I'm thankful I know the Lord walks on the wings of the wind, amen?

Sweet blessings to you,

n...@jubilantlight.com

Apr 10, 2016, 10:59:31 AM4/10/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Sunday,

I hope you're having a blessed day in the Lord - trusting in Him, relying on Him, and resting in His love.

Here's today's link to Morning Glory: Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

With much love for each of you,