new schedule for Morning Glory

n...@jubilantlight.com

Feb 1, 2016, 10:17:04 PM2/1/16
to morning-glor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Do you know how precious you are to me? You make my heart smile. Thank you for your faithfulness.

Most of you know, or perhaps have figured out, that this past year and a half has been very difficult for me. My marriage of 31 years ended, leaving me broken and confused. But God has been so very faithful to me. He is healing me and helping me find my focus again. I am very thankful for that.

The Lord is also asking me to find more balance in my life and to take projects off the shelf that He has asked me to write. I haven't worked on any books-in-progress since my world fell apart. It's been all I could do to keep up with Morning Glory and the marketing that's necessary for my book, The Perils of a Pastor's Wife. Many of you have helped me with that and I am so grateful to you. After much prayer I feel the Lord's leading to post Morning Glory on Wednesdays and Sundays, rather than Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. On weeks that I have a guest blogger I may revert back to the old schedule. I'm not sure about that yet. Posting twice a week will free me up to work more on the other assignments the Lord has given me because I spend an enormous amount of time on each Morning Glory post.

Thank you again for your support. I would love your prayers as I push forward on my book, Seeing Beyond the Veil: Finding the Nearness of God When You Need Him the Most and a bible study by the same name to follow. I'm working hard to get these far enough along to present a proposal to a possible agent. Your prayers would mean so much to me.

I'll have a Morning Glory post for you on Wednesday.

Sweet blessings to you,

Nan

Nan Jones
Christian Author/Speaker
"Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord."

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nan.t.jones