Pedestrian Safety Column in Dominion Post

Rick L

Dec 11, 2007, 5:30:08 AM12/11/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
Hi Walkers!

This morning I emailed David Beard, the managing editor at the DP.
Here's the note, FYI.
I'll keep you posted...
Rick

Hello David.

I'm a volunteer on the Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board, a
subcommittee of the Morgantown Traffic Commission. We meet monthly,
and during our last meeting discussed the possibility of publishing a
monthly "Pedestrian Safety" column in the DP. It probably wouldn't
focus strictly on safety per se, but would address other pedestrian
related issues (health and wellness, routes, etc.) as well. How does
this sounds to you? Can we provide you with a monthly article? I
think that it would be well received.

Sincerely,

Rick Landenberger
55 Manville St.
Morgantown, WV 26501
304-216-6976

Greg Good

Dec 11, 2007, 7:39:06 AM12/11/07
to Rick L, Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
Let's hope it goes! Greg