View this page "Minutes November 26th Meeting"

tom...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2007, 4:46:56 PM11/29/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/morgantownpedestrian/web/minutes-november-26th-meeting?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Rick L

Dec 5, 2007, 5:36:14 AM12/5/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
I made one slight edit to the minutes.
Rick Landenberger

Becca

Dec 6, 2007, 9:03:26 AM12/6/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
Could you please let me know what was changed? I'd like to change it
in the official copy. (I could go through the minutes and compare
until I found the change, but I thought it would be easier to ask).

Thanks!

On Dec 5, 5:36 am, Rick L <rlanden...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I made one slight edit to the minutes.
> Rick Landenberger
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/morgantownpedestrian/web/minutes-novem...

Rick L

Dec 7, 2007, 7:53:22 AM12/7/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
Sorry about that, Becca - I changed the first two sentences of the
3rd paragraph in section V. Turning Plans into Action. It now reads
"Rick Landenberger suggested the first thing we do is try to develop a
"working map" that would allow us to locate areas of concern. Google
Maps was mentioned as one possibility."

Maybe we should have a system of updating? Is there a simple way to do
this?

Rick

Becca

Dec 7, 2007, 8:02:06 AM12/7/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
Hi, It's no problem.

Maybe any changes could be e-mailed directly to me and I could update
them online or re-send any additions or corrections. I don't know? I
think this way worked, just as long as I know what to change.

Thanks for the change!

-Becca

Rick L

Dec 12, 2007, 5:28:28 AM12/12/07
to Morgantown Pedestrian Safety Board
OK, from now on email all changes to the minutes to Becca for
posting.

Rick