Can I contact Air Canada manage booking? HELP 24/ 7 ! {1.888.657.0118}

Elijah White

Dec 11, 2023, 12:19:05 PM12/11/23
to morganatheni
It is recommend visiting the Air Canada website or checking your booking confirmation email for the most up-to-date and region-specific customer service phone number ( 1-888-657-0118 ) to manage your booking.
Alternatively, if you're in the United States or Canada, you can contact Air Canada's main reservation line at 1-888-247-2262 (1-888-AIR-CANADA) for assistance with managing your booking. If you're calling from outside North America, you might need to dial a different number, so checking the Air Canada website or your booking details for the appropriate contact number is recommended.

How to manage booking on Air Canada by phone?
Dial the Air Canada customer service number 1-888-AIR-CANADA (1-888-247-2262).
Listen to the automated prompts or wait for a representative.
Provide your booking reference number or other identifying details.
Explain the changes or modifications you want to make to your booking.
Follow the agent's instructions to complete the process.

How do I manage my booking on Air Canada?

You can manage your booking on Air Canada through the following steps:

  1. Go to the Air Canada website or simply contact at 1-888-AIR-CANADA (1-888-247-2262).

  2. Click on the "My Bookings" or "Manage Booking" section.

  3. Enter your booking reference number along with your last name to log in to your booking.

  4. Once logged in, you'll have access to your reservation details. Here, you can make changes such as seat selection, meal preferences, adding special services, upgrading your seat, changing flight dates (if permitted by your fare type), or canceling your booking (subject to fare rules).

  5. Follow the prompts provided on the website to complete any desired changes or modifications to your booking.

  6. Contact Customer Service: If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, you can contact Air Canada's customer service through their hotline 1-888-AIR-CANADA or (1-888-247-2262).or other available communication channels listed on their website.

Remember, some changes may incur additional fees depending on the fare rules and the type of modifications you wish to make. It's advisable to review the terms and conditions associated with your booking before making any change.