Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
More Tea Events
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
More Tea Events
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Ali Mortazavi
2
Oct 1
Announcements about the more-tea event this week
Hi Everyone, Just an update: Due to AGM meeting and movie night by CSC-GSA, we postponed the Frisbee
unread,
Announcements about the more-tea event this week
Hi Everyone, Just an update: Due to AGM meeting and movie night by CSC-GSA, we postponed the Frisbee
Oct 1
Ali Mortazavi
May 13
Tea Event for the month of May
Hi Everyone, We moved the tea event to Thursday 4:30pm to 5:30pm for the month of May (2026). I also
unread,
Tea Event for the month of May
Hi Everyone, We moved the tea event to Thursday 4:30pm to 5:30pm for the month of May (2026). I also
May 13
Ali Mortazavi
Apr 22
Google Calendar Link for More Tea Events
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share that we made a google calendar link for our tea event. You can
unread,
Google Calendar Link for More Tea Events
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share that we made a google calendar link for our tea event. You can
Apr 22