BRAND EXTENSION is topic assigned to me for MHRM subjec.

jaydeep jadhav

Jul 3, 2013, 9:29:03 AM7/3/13
to more-classes-p...@googlegroups.com
Please guide me regarding topic and which information i must include in it.

Sujith Raman

Jul 7, 2013, 3:21:44 AM7/7/13
to more-classes-p...@googlegroups.com
Jaydeep,

Brand Extension is a common thing which we observe in today's market.

A good reputed brand bringing in some more products under the same brand name, is called as Brand Extension.

Example:
Acer using the brand name to launch Laptops, Notebooks, Net books and Mobiles too
Videocon using the name to bring in Videocon Mobiles, Videocon sim cards, Videocon Television, Videocon DTH etc.

You can write in detail about Brand Extension and also write advantages of it.

Regards,

More Classes Team

jaydeep jadhav

Jul 12, 2013, 1:36:48 PM7/12/13