Moq API documentation site

Daniel Cazzulino

Oct 15, 2013, 3:32:02 PM10/15/13
to moqdisc
http://www.nudoq.org/#/Projects/Moq

Enjoy :)

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino

Chris Missal

Oct 26, 2013, 11:27:45 AM10/26/13
to moq...@googlegroups.com
Dude, this is awesome! How do I get more projects get added?

Post: moq...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Cazzulino

Oct 26, 2013, 4:57:47 PM10/26/13
to moqdisc
All projects on nuget.org are being indexed and added automatically :)

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino

Chris Missal

Oct 30, 2013, 11:09:24 AM10/30/13
to moq...@googlegroups.com
Got it, I see now. Some aren't showing up in search for me though.

Daniel Cazzulino

Oct 30, 2013, 11:28:30 AM10/30/13
to moqdisc

For example?

Those that we have failed to generate, can be checked at the following url by convention: http://www.nudoq.org/#!/Errors/[package id]

kzu @ mobile

Chris Missal

Oct 30, 2013, 7:27:31 PM10/30/13
to moq...@googlegroups.com
Oh, if one fails to generate, it won't show up in search?

I was just checking some of mine, none have xml docs, but I was curious why autocomplete in search didn't show them: Formo, TempusReader, for example...

Daniel Cazzulino

Oct 30, 2013, 10:48:32 PM10/30/13
to moqdisc
Nop, they wont. That would seriously slow down search just to add thousands of entries in the search to get essentially empty/useless docs/errors.

Keep in mind that we need to index 17k+ unique packages, and it's all done on the client-side ;). The entire site is static AngularJS run directly from Amazon S3.

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino

Chris Missal

Oct 31, 2013, 12:16:26 PM10/31/13
to moq...@googlegroups.com
Right on, maybe I should just look at the code and stop bothering you :)

Thanks

Daniel Cazzulino

Oct 31, 2013, 12:25:24 PM10/31/13
to moqdisc
No worries! On the contrary, good questions make us wonder if we're satisfying everyone's needs :)

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino