Re: [moq4] 4.1 does not support multi-threading (#62)

Daniel Cazzulino

Dec 11, 2013, 9:09:32 AM12/11/13
to Moq/moq4, Moq/moq4, moqdisc
I scanned the PR and it looks good. I like the cleanup you've done too, separates the responsibilities better.

I'd like to get more feedback on the fix so that we all agree this is the one that will fix it for good and supports all required scenarios :)

Looping moqdisc for that purpose

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM, MatKubicki <notifi...@github.com> wrote:

I think Moq is planning to continue support for 3.5, I certainly hope it is as we're stuck with it here for a while longer! I did start writing with the ConcurrentDictionary at first, but reverted once I remembered that.