Utah Bonspiel

Grego

Mar 17, 2010, 7:25:03 PM3/17/10
to MoPac Curling
Hello Fellow Curlers
I wanted to let everyone know if you havent heard we are having a
Bonspiel here in beautiful Park City Utah; April 30, May1st, &2nd.
Some details:
Very nice discounted rooms ($49.00) are available at the Park City
Peaks Hotel; hot tub,pool, bar ,restaurant. Offering curling themed
drinks
Welcom party Friday between draws and open parting after.
Opening ceremony celebration: Saturday with a Bagpiper a toast of
scotch and the opening stone being delivered by PC's own Mayor.
Dinner Party Saturday after curling and then parting at our favorite
local Main Street bar (The Spur) Band to be determined
Sunday final championship draws and award ceremonies. There will be a
learn to curl/ open curl following our final draws if anyone could use
some ice time.
We have a few spots still open it's not to late to sign up.
Please Email gregb...@comcast.net for sign up sheets or any further
information.

Good Curling
Grego