Just got our first 2 sheets today

Whitefish Curling

Dec 7, 2009, 6:49:59 PM12/7/09
to MoPac Curling
1. We just received our first 2 sheets of stones from Al Thompson
today. They will replace the 2 sheets of 100+ year old RiverSpiel
stones we borrowed from Bismarck, ND. All with new curlex handles
engraved with our Adopt A Rock supporters. Just like so many of you, 2
sheets only allows us to hover near break even on our ice costs, so we
are pushing ahead with fundraising
for a 3rd sheet before next fall. Wish us well, and if you know of a
sheet of stones available, fire us a line.

2. One of our major sponsors, The Great Northern Brewing Co. (hosts
our weekly broomstacking on Monday nites) will become CURLING CENTRAL
during the Olympics. With ALL televised games on their big screen
TVs... Brew specials, Food specials,
Club pins, bumper stickers & etc. available, Club propaganda
available, all in beautiful downtown Whitefish.

Stay tuned...
We are also planning a SWEETHEART LEARN TO CURL on Feb 13th with
curling, desserts and cash bar... and then there is the WINTER
CARNIVAL PARADE where we will attach a LARGE TURNING HANDLE to the top
of a mini cooper...

Good Curling
John D. Hoepfer
Pres. & Founder, eh?

Nick-K

Dec 8, 2009, 7:02:32 PM12/8/09
to MoPac Curling
1. Congratz on the new sets of stones!
2. Good working...I'm sure you will pick up a few new members, just
let them commit after a few drinks....
3. Lots of good ideas, you guys will soon have to turn people away....

Nick
Hollywood

On Dec 7, 3:49 pm, Whitefish Curling <whitefishcurlingc...@me.com>