How to Convert Locale Specific Strings to Numbers

Suzanne

Jun 14, 2015, 1:29:43 PM6/14/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to convert strings to numbers. The number strings are formatted with the specific locales. I use string.toInt(), in conjunction with Locale.use(), but it doesn't work. Is there's a solution in Mootools?

Sérgio Crisóstomo

Jun 14, 2015, 1:50:56 PM6/14/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suzanne
can you give a example? Is it currencies you are working with?

/Sergio

--

---

Dimitar Christoff

Jun 15, 2015, 4:49:16 AM6/15/15
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
don't. use numeral.js

On Sunday, June 14, 2015, Suzanne <stang...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to convert strings to numbers. The number strings are formatted with the specific locales. I use string.toInt(), in conjunction with Locale.use(), but it doesn't work. Is there's a solution in Mootools?

--

---

Dimitar Christoff

"JavaScript is to JAVA what hamster is to ham"
@D_mitar - https://github.com/DimitarChristoff