lang update

1 view

Aaron Newton

Mar 8, 2009, 4:39:22 AM3/8/09
to MooTools Lang
I just consolidate the "getting started" information into one big
message. Most of you have already read all this stuff, so no need to
dig through it again.

A few updates. First, MooTools More and MooTools Lang are approaching
our launch date. We'll be releasing it as a beta (RC1) for feedback
and testing. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Also, the url has changed. It used to point to my copy but now it
points to the mootools user's version:

http://github.com/mootools/mootools-lang/tree/master

I'll post again when the library is live for everyone to download.

Aaron

Alexws

Mar 18, 2009, 10:54:56 AM3/18/09
to MooTools Lang
I have the Spanish MX translation es_MX, I see that you already have
es_ES, but just in case you need it

BTW great library, I think this can continue growing with the
community effort

This is the gist if you still need it:

http://gist.github.com/81161