Welcome

1 view

Aaron Newton

Feb 14, 2009, 10:56:01 PM2/14/09
to MooTools Lang
Greetings,

The MooTools "More" project which now supports localizations and
language files. We've created this new Google Group to keep in touch
with those of you willing to contribute these files to us so that when
new plugins are added that need translating we can contact you again
to ask you to translate the new additions.

If you'd like to continue participating in this work - which is very
infrequent - please join this Google Group. We won't post here often -
just when we need something new translated. Thanks!

Aaron Newton
A MooTools developer

procyon

Feb 15, 2009, 7:02:43 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Hey Aaron, count on me for Portuguese! Glad to help.

Cheers,

Alexandre Rocha

procyon

Feb 15, 2009, 7:07:20 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Forgot to say, I can help also with French :)

Alexandre Rocha

websam

Feb 15, 2009, 7:28:25 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
I'll be availeble for Danish if you would like to have that language
in the pack ;o)

/websam

h-a-r-v

Feb 15, 2009, 7:49:41 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Somebody called for a polish translator? :)

Pierre

Feb 15, 2009, 7:55:42 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
I'ld be glad to help for french translation.

Shrike

Feb 15, 2009, 8:53:44 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
I can help with italian

Can HANHAN

Feb 15, 2009, 8:54:35 AM2/15/09
to mootoo...@googlegroups.com
You also have a translator for Turkish :)

Regards,

Can HANHAN
w: http://www.finarfin.net

Frank Rossi

Feb 15, 2009, 10:06:30 AM2/15/09
to mootoo...@googlegroups.com
need some German translations? I'm in the group.

cheers Frank

m_rahman

Feb 15, 2009, 10:31:53 AM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
arabic! i'm in

Heresy.Mc

Feb 15, 2009, 8:34:36 PM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Hi,

I can do in chinese!

fabiomcosta

Feb 15, 2009, 8:47:22 PM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Im doing the Portuguese-BR, just dont know how to use git but ill read
about it.

Egor

Feb 15, 2009, 11:35:12 PM2/15/09
to MooTools Lang
Aaron, thanks for invite! Glad to help with russian translation...

cfenzo

Feb 16, 2009, 7:04:16 AM2/16/09
to MooTools Lang
Count me in for Norwegian translations :)

Noodles

Feb 18, 2009, 9:59:11 PM2/18/09
to MooTools Lang
I can help with Chinese.

Aaron Newton

Feb 19, 2009, 1:49:09 AM2/19/09
to mootoo...@googlegroups.com
There are already some chinese translations in the system, but we need some for Date.js.

electronbender

Feb 19, 2009, 8:37:53 AM2/19/09
to MooTools Lang
You can count me in for the Macedonian translations!

On Feb 19, 7:49 am, Aaron Newton <anut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are already some chinese translations in the system, but we need some
> for Date.js.

Aaron Newton

Feb 19, 2009, 1:19:11 PM2/19/09
to mootoo...@googlegroups.com
For those of you just joining, see the other posts in the group on how to get started. Just fork the code and start translating. Once you've translated a file, post here about it so we can pick it up.