Error using CHECKPOINT

SILVIA CALIGARI

Mar 31, 2022, 6:18:17 AM3/31/22
to moose-users
Hi,
I'm trying to do simulations on a university cluster using the checkpoint moose option and I obtain this error:

Make sure LIBMESH_HAVE_XDR is defined at build time

The XDR interface is not available in this installation

[11] /home/caligari/AVFLOW/moose/scripts/../libmesh/src/utils/xdr_cxx.C, line 147, compiled

PMIX ERROR: UNREACHABLE in file ../../../../../../../src/openmpi-4.0.5/opal/mca/pmix/pmix3x/pmix/src/server/pmix_server.c at line 2193

Is any solution available?

Thank you

Casey Icenhour

Mar 31, 2022, 12:30:02 PM3/31/22
to moose...@googlegroups.com
Hi Silvia,

We are migrating our mailing list to
https://github.com/idaholab/moose/discussions,
could you please start a new discussion with your question there or check if the
question has been answered already? Thank you.

Casey