How to continue MOOSE solution for several iterations without any converge check?

WANG Yihu

Aug 25, 2022, 2:31:15 AM8/25/22
to moose-users
I just want MOOSE to -  do several iterations->output->do several iterations->output->do several iterations->output->... . I DO NOT want MOOSE to stop the calculation when she thinks the solution does not converge.

I try to input

[Problem]
  kernel_coverage_check = false
  material_coverage_check = false
[]

, but it does not work. The terminal still prints

Nonlinear solve did not converge due to DIVERGED_MAX_IT iterations
Solve Did NOT Converge!
Finished Solving
Aborting as solve did not converge

when MOOSE thinks the solution does not converge.

So
How can I STOP MOOSE from CHECKING the CONVERGE? Or make MOOSE CONTINUE to iteration when she thinks the solution does not converge?
Could anyone give me some suggestions?

dan...@schwen.de

Aug 25, 2022, 2:35:13 AM8/25/22
to moose...@googlegroups.com
We are migrating our mailing list to
https://github.com/idaholab/moose/discussions,
could you please start a new discussion with your question there or check if the
question has been answered already? Thank you.

P.S.: This is an automatic message :-)