PNP Model

Nishant Gaikwad

Sep 18, 2022, 11:34:57 AM9/18/22
to moose-users
Hello all,
I want to simulate ion transportation through an electrolyte for that I am using Poisson-Nernst-Planck model as shown below.

Screenshot (819).png

I have used "soretDiffusion" module to formulate effect of electromigration effect (2nd term in Nernst-Planck equation). Initially linear potential profile is developed and it remains linear and also concentration of cation and anion doesn't change while residual keeps on increasing continuosly.

Plz help me i have to complete project by end of september.

Thank you very much,
Nishant Gaikwad

dan...@schwen.de

Sep 18, 2022, 11:35:13 AM9/18/22
to moose...@googlegroups.com
We are migrating our mailing list to
https://github.com/idaholab/moose/discussions,
could you please start a new discussion with your question there or check if the
question has been answered already? Thank you.

P.S.: This is an automatic message :-)