Example of dendritic crystal growth

chenrui kang

Apr 26, 2022, 8:45:58 AM4/26/22
to moose-users
Hi, everyone.

I want to reproduce snowflake growth using 2 order parameters,like op = eta1, op = eta2,
the kenerl is ACInterfaceKobayashi1, ACInterfaceKobayashi2 and InterfaceOrientationMaterial.

But it  doesn't work:

*** ERROR ***
The following material properties are declared on block 0 by multiple materials:
  Material Property             Material Objects
  ddepsdgrad_op                 material material_2
  deps                          material material_2
  depsdgrad_op                  material material_2
  eps                           material material_2

Hope to get your help.
Kang C R

Larry K. Aagesen Jr

Apr 26, 2022, 2:02:44 PM4/26/22
to moose...@googlegroups.com
Hello, we've migrated the mailing list to the MOOSE Github discussions page, can you please post your question here:

Apr 26, 2022, 8:57:50 PM4/26/22
to moose...@googlegroups.com
Larry
Thank you,
I will go to  the MOOSE Github discussions page.

Kang CR