Some questions about peacock

陈瑞祺

Apr 24, 2023, 10:59:32 AM4/24/23
to moose-users
I am trying to use MOOSE. This afternoon, I just successfully used the peacock to check my mesh file's boundaries. But now,I can not open it.

I use the peacock following the official website。First,I use “mamba activate peacock", and then use "peacock",but it only tell me "Segmentation fault (core  dumped)"

Thank you for all the answers.
If there is any other way to check the boundaries IDs in the MOOSE it can also help.

dan...@schwen.de

Apr 24, 2023, 11:00:16 AM4/24/23
to moose...@googlegroups.com
We are migrating our mailing list to
https://github.com/idaholab/moose/discussions,
could you please start a new discussion with your question there or check if the
question has been answered already? Thank you.

P.S.: This is an automatic message :-)