Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Pastore, Giovanni

ongelezen,
21 mei 2020, 12:13:0821-05-2020
aan moose-users
Hi all,

I have just started the process of installing MOOSE and BISON from UTK.  Following the instructions at https://mooseframework.inl.gov/getting_started/installation/conda.html, I got to the conda activate moose step, and get this error:

zsh: command not found: conda

Would you please have any suggestions?  I tried modifying the bashrc file without success.  I am working with macOS Catalina.

Thanks!
giovanni

Jason Miller

ongelezen,
21 mei 2020, 12:29:4121-05-2020
aan moose-users

Jason Miller

ongelezen,
21 mei 2020, 12:41:0821-05-2020
aan moose-users
I am in the process of creating a troubleshooting guide for issues just like this... sorry we don't have any available as of yet. While the instructions are not yet complete, my commits to make these changes for issues like this are in the works.

The issue you are receiving is due to Conda not being in your path. If you followed the directions -to the letter-, your installation of Miniconda should reside at: ~/miniconda3

In other words, try the following:

  export PATH=~/miniconda3/bin:$PATH
  conda init zsh

Close your terminals, re-open them, and see if you can continue from there. Let us know how it goes!
Jason

Pastore, Giovanni

ongelezen,
21 mei 2020, 13:30:2121-05-2020
aan moose-users
That worked.  Thank you very much, Jason.

Giovanni