Issues with versions 0.54/0.54a

SamGoody

Jan 14, 2010, 6:38:53 AM1/14/10
to MooRTE
It appears that the version of MooRTE that is in the forge is
seriously guggy.

1. The demos do not work at all.
2. The code itself has a serious bug.
3. There is no link to the group, email, or other way to ask for help.

This was noticed almost immediately after it was committed to the
Forge and corrected with v0.55

However, a bug in the Forge prevented us from updated the current
version of MooRTE.
Even worse, Guillermo - the creator of the forge and early inspiration
for MooRTE - has been away and unable to address the bug.

We are now holding at about 70 downloads - I don't know if any of them
work. And not even one complaint.
Bad news.

So, if anyone does find their way here - get the latest version from
GITHUB. Its buggy (still a beta), but should be stable enough for
use.

And let us know about your experiance, hopefully we will get past this
and onto great things!