FileManager "Partial Arquitectural Design"

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Nov 7, 2014, 10:09:09 AM11/7/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
I would like to share with you the design of the file manager. It's still a work in progress so if you spot some issue or something it's not clear please comment.

Best

--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Development Team

FileManager.png

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Nov 7, 2014, 12:17:30 PM11/7/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
i have two quiestion (due i'm little out of date in that issues):
1) each task of each process will have dinamic attributes? (so i
intuye from the model class)
2) i can made a plugin with my own manage of object due i can
implments in each task as attributes that can i change?
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com