MoonLight 0.7 Development Preview

Alexis López Zubieta

Apr 27, 2015, 2:16:01 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Here are some screenshots of MoonLight 0.7! Sorry for the delay.

Happy Hacking
2015-04-27-133146_1366x768_scrot.png
2015-04-27-133207_1366x768_scrot.png

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Apr 27, 2015, 2:55:19 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
WTF !!!?!?!?!?!?!

looks like win7!!!!!

what happened to u alexis? i can see "start" like win98!!!

HEY HEY ITS LATE FOR THAT PHOTOS!!!
+i'll make a presentation now and anunce in the mail list of venenux

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "MoonLight Desktop Environment" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a moonlightde...@googlegroups.com.

Who!

Apr 27, 2015, 2:58:15 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
hey i instaled windows 95 the other day and it does not look like any of
the 90's windows is more like windows milenium LOL

Ludwig Causilla

Apr 27, 2015, 3:22:16 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Puedo publicar estas imagenes en mi blog??

Can i publish this pictures on my personal blog??

El 27/04/15 14:15, Alexis López Zubieta escribió:
Here are some screenshots of MoonLight 0.7! Sorry for the delay.

Happy Hacking

--
Ludwig Causilla Leyva
Ing. en Ciencias Informáticas.

y se considera que está limpio.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Apr 27, 2015, 3:52:12 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
windows95 has two version, the win95 original and the active desktop edition

the win95 ac edition are equal to win98 SE and to winME
the win95 original can be converted to win95de by installing ie 4.5

the moonlight destiop its a windows vers.. arrg i mean i'm confusing..
the moonlight desktop its a linux desktop ... yes yeah linux desktop (well with that look what u expected!)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "MoonLight Desktop Environment" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a moonlightde...@googlegroups.com.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a moonl...@googlegroups.com.
Visita este grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/moonlightde.

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Apr 27, 2015, 4:40:42 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Well, I'm innocent it's Manuel Alejandro fault :D ! He give me that theme! People please that is not the final theme is just one for not be naked. Please don't get aggressive in the mail list.
By the way, do you think that is a good idea to upload the qss theme to the moonlight git or we must create a separated repo for ti?

Ludwig you are free to do what you want with the images.

Best

De: "PICCORO McKAY Lenz" <mckayg...@gmail.com>
Para: moonl...@googlegroups.com
Enviados: Lunes, 27 de Abril 2015 15:52:12
Asunto: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [moonlightde] MoonLight 0.7 Development Preview
Para publicar en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a moonl...@googlegroups.com.

--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Team Leader

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Apr 27, 2015, 5:13:17 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Well, I'm innocent it's Manuel Alejandro fault :D ! He give me that theme! People
guilty .. (but judge, its only a preliminar) ok not gulty but i'm watching u alexis!

please that is not the final theme is just one for not be naked. Please don't get aggressive in the mail list.
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!! WHAT ARE U DOINT!!!! WTF ARE U DOIT!!!
Winclone fucking! and I expect these results that ages ago! alexis .. i predicted from the contest results!!!

By the way, do you think that is a good idea to upload the qss theme to the moonlight git or we must create a separated repo for ti?
i'm think be a git repo for themes and upload a default theme in the core, its the best

Misa3l Own3d

Apr 27, 2015, 5:30:07 PM4/27/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
me agrada el escritorio :D ya quiero probarlooo :D