Hackathon! Stay on track

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Dec 9, 2014, 10:17:29 AM12/9/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
As usually this Thursday we will held another hackathon. You can get involved in several ways making advertisement, design, testing, technical advising and of course development. If interested don't hesitate in contact us.

This time we will focus on the FileManager and the tasks will be:
- Implement an item model to access GVFS.
- Implement Detailed, List, Thumbnails Views.
- Implement File Actions

Also is pending from the past week:
- A revision of the notifications module.
- QSS Styles.

This time I will not be connected to our IRC channel but you can use the mail list to ask.

Greetings
--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Development Team

XII Aniversario de la creación de la Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas. 12 años de historia junto a Fidel. 12 de diciembre de 2014.

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Dec 12, 2014, 9:55:26 AM12/12/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Sadly this Thursday we all were a little bit busy so, the issues will be moved to the next week.

Cheers

Dariem Pérez Herrera

Dec 12, 2014, 9:32:27 PM12/12/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know if preparing the build environment is automated,
otherwise I would like to contribute in that matter (to begin with).

--
MSc. Dariem Pérez Herrera
Dpto. de Sistema Operativo

Dariem Pérez Herrera

Dec 12, 2014, 9:32:27 PM12/12/14
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
I meant the development environment.

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Dec 15, 2014, 10:38:29 AM12/15/14
to Dariem Pérez Herrera, moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
That's a hard and recurrent point wen introducing new developers to the community. Preparing the build environment and constructing the 4 git repositories usually takes a considerable amount of time so your contribution will be appreciated. You may find the build instructions for each repo at:
https://github.com/MoonLightDE/MoonLightDE/wiki/Building-instructions
or
https://codecomunidades.uci.cu/moonlight/moonlightde/wikis/build

Cheers

Enviados: Viernes, 12 de Diciembre 2014 17:35:10
Asunto: Re: [moonlightde] Hackathon! Stay on track