Back on track!

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Jan 12, 2015, 9:22:52 AM1/12/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
Hope you all have had a happy Christmas. Now is time to get back on track with our dream of making a better, lighter and beautiful desktop environment. This afternoon we well met at UCI (Lab 102 1pm) in order to update planing and redistribute tasks. Later we will sen the week issues in order to keep our weekly hackaton. Wait for the next message.

Happy year! Hope that all your wishes become true!
Best

--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Development Team

XII Aniversario de la creación de la Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas. 12 años de historia junto a Fidel. 12 de diciembre de 2014.