Database Backup Monitoring with standard MP

florent....@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2021, 7:36:54 AM3/12/21
to mooltipass

Hello Everyone,

I recently discovered there is the "Database Backup Monitoring" option. I would like to use this one to keep my mooltipass (MP Mini & Standard) with the same database. However the option is available only when the MP Mini is connected.

Is there any hardware limitation with the standard one to use this feature ? Will the MP BLE support these feature ?

Thank you for your help

Florent

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2021, 8:18:33 AM3/12/21
to florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello Florent!

I'm afraid that it is indeed a feature that was introduced with the Mooltipass Mini...
The Mini BLE will indeed support it!

Regards,
Mathieu