Mooltipass BLE firmware update failed

ajsnz

Nov 28, 2021, 4:08:48 AM11/28/21
to mooltipass
I just applied the latest firmware update 0_to_4. The update appeared to go well until I got the error "No aux MCU." I removed the USB cable and replaced it. The screen stayed blank for a while then flashed "#002 Contact Support" then "Please Remove the Card"

I have removed the card and tried replacing it both backwards and forwards, with the USB cable connected and unconnected. Sometimes it has asked for the PIN then displayed the main menu but won't respond to input. Most of the time it shows the "#002 Contact Support"

What can I do?

-- Andrew

mathieu...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2021, 4:10:13 AM11/28/21
to ajsnz, mooltipass
Hello Andrew,

Oh that's a first. Could you first perform a hard reboot:
- disconnect the USB cable
- keep the wheel pressed for 30 seconds
- connect the USB cable
... and let us know if this improves things?

Mathieu