Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

florent....@gmail.com

da leggere,
5 ago 2021, 05:10:2205/08/21
a mooltipass

Hi Mathieu,

I got an unexpected behavior this morning, I wanted to manually select an entry in the Mini BLE. I started moving down the list by long press and rotate the wheel (jump letter by letter) and as I had to move to W, i preferred to go up to go the end of the alphabet (as it was possible with the Mini). The Mini BLE was connected in USB.
And at this moment, my Mini BLE freeze and I am not able to do any action.

As you can show in this video, removing/inserting the card do nothing, unplug/plug only turn on/off the screen :

Moolticute seems to detect it as it display the battery information, but no information of the Device Serial/Memory/MCU.

Is there any way to do an hard reset ?

Thank you for your help
Florent

florent....@gmail.com

da leggere,
5 ago 2021, 06:52:1705/08/21
a mooltipass
I have been able to restart it by keeping press the wheel during ~10-20sec and plugging it again.
However now if I try to go the login menu and press + go up, the Mini BLE sometimes restart, sometimes display "No Aux MCU" or restart with the error "002 Contact support".

Bert Van de Poel

da leggere,
5 ago 2021, 06:59:4205/08/21
a florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hi there Florent,

Have you upgraded your firmware to bundle version 3 yet? Every Kickstarter backer should have received an email about that. It resolves many problems where 002 and 003 occur, if I've understood things correctly from IRC. Hope that helps!

Kind regards,
Bert

florent....@gmail.com

da leggere,
5 ago 2021, 07:02:1005/08/21
a mooltipass
Yes, I have done it this week.
AUX MCU version : 0.64
Main MCU version : 0.75
Bundle Version : 3

mathieu...@gmail.com

da leggere,
5 ago 2021, 07:55:5205/08/21
a florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello Florent,

I'm actually working on this bug right now :). It seems another person has the same problem. Could you:
- enable the debug logs in moolticute
- close moolticute (right click on the tray icon, exit)
- start moolticute
- view the debug logs
- enter credential management mode
- send the logs to me in private

I've been bumping my head during these last 5 days so welcome another log :)

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi