Mooltipass Mini backups

Ian Kelly

Apr 24, 2020, 2:19:19 AM4/24/20
to mooltipass
Over the last couple of weeks I have been changing all my passwords. I use the Bitwarden with the Mooltipass Mini as a backup. Last month I did a back up which consisted of Memory Export (size 145Kb) and a Mooltiapp Backup (size 1702Kb) because the app gave me an option to do this. I have just done another back up and the option has gone and the file is called memory_export and is 323Kb in size.
Has there been any changes to the app which would cause this behavour.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2020, 2:25:23 AM4/24/20
to Ian Kelly, mooltipass
Hello Ian!

If you use the main release version of moolticute, nothing has changed :)

Mathieu

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 8:19 AM Ian Kelly <ian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Over the last couple of weeks I have been changing all my passwords. I use the Bitwarden with the Mooltipass Mini as a backup. Last month I did a back up which consisted of Memory Export (size 145Kb) and a Mooltiapp Backup (size 1702Kb) because the app gave me an option to do this. I have just done another back up and the option has gone and the file is called memory_export and is 323Kb in size.
Has there been any changes to the app which would cause this behavour.

Ian Kelly

Apr 25, 2020, 3:44:43 AM4/25/20
to mooltipass
Hi Mathieu,

You are correct, once I updated the app everything had returned back to normal. What had happened is that I had to reload a new instance of windows 10 on to my PC because the registry was corrupted and since I couldn't trust the ISO file I created for a backup I restored everything from an old backup and in that were the old links to a previous version of the app.Once I got rid of that and reinstalled the latest one everything returned back to normal.
Looking forward to your new BLE version being released because Mooltipass is without a doubt one of the best and easiest to use password managers out there.

Regards

Ian

On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 6:25:23 PM UTC+12, mathieu...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Ian!

If you use the main release version of moolticute, nothing has changed :)

Mathieu

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 8:19 AM Ian Kelly <ian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Over the last couple of weeks I have been changing all my passwords. I use the Bitwarden with the Mooltipass Mini as a backup. Last month I did a back up which consisted of Memory Export (size 145Kb) and a Mooltiapp Backup (size 1702Kb) because the app gave me an option to do this. I have just done another back up and the option has gone and the file is called memory_export and is 323Kb in size.
Has there been any changes to the app which would cause this behavour.

mathieu...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2020, 3:46:29 AM4/25/20
to Ian Kelly, mooltipass
Thanks a lot for the kind words Ian, they mean a lot...

Hidden feature: if you switch to our beta release channel (https://betas.themooltipass.com/) and look around inside moolticute's install folder you may find things you'd like :)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mooltipass/c62631b7-2862-4600-a84e-fa93e6257974%40googlegroups.com.