FIDO Windows/Google

florent....@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 5:09:43 AM6/18/21
to mooltipass

Hello,

I have received my new Mooltipass BLE today (The whole family are here now). I just discovered the new options and start to try them.

I am curious to know if you already been able to use the FIDO2 with a Windows (local) account (Build 19041) and also with a Google account ?
It seems that the MP-BLE is not recognized as it.

Best regards,

Florent

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 5:11:18 AM6/18/21
to florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello Floren!

I can only answer to the google incompatibility, currently tracked here: https://github.com/mooltipass/minible/issues/225
People at google are aware of it :)

Mathieu

Clint Chaplin

Jun 18, 2021, 10:17:26 AM6/18/21
to florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Wait...what?  Mooltipass BLE is out?  Or is this a beta test?

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 2:05:33 PM6/18/21
to Clint Chaplin, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass

Clint Chaplin

Jun 18, 2021, 2:55:08 PM6/18/21
to mathieu...@gmail.com, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
What?  No announcement on Kickstarter (the last update there was December!), no email?

Looking forward to it.
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 3:06:40 PM6/18/21
to Clint Chaplin, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
We are victims of our own success :), we enabled sales on tindie without telling anyone and got submerged by orders... so much that we're not sure how long our stock is going to last :/.
We're therefore currently organizing a second mass production batch and will make a public announcement when it is ready :)

Clint Chaplin

Jun 18, 2021, 3:11:42 PM6/18/21
to mathieu...@gmail.com, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
So, when do the kickstarter backers get their devices?
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 3:19:25 PM6/18/21
to Clint Chaplin, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Oh... so you're backer! sorry about that :/

I just looked it up, it seems you haven't filled out the kickstarter shipping survey yet :). Could you log into kickstarter? you should be welcomed by a banner asking you to fill it :)

FYI we'll be reaching out individually to backers next week :)

Clint Chaplin

Jun 18, 2021, 3:22:22 PM6/18/21
to mathieu...@gmail.com, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Never got notified the survey was available.
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 3:23:54 PM6/18/21
to Clint Chaplin, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
We have seen backers having kickstarter messages go into spam :/
FYI we have sent monthly updates about our progress since the start of this adventure :)

Clint Chaplin

Jun 18, 2021, 3:34:16 PM6/18/21
to mathieu...@gmail.com, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Sigh.  At some time, Kickstarter decided my email address was invalid.  Which was not correct.  So I fixed that.  And took your survey, and two others that were also there.

And, I guess that's why I haven't been getting any updates.

OK, I guess I'm OK now.  Glad somebody said something here.
--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 3:36:38 PM6/18/21
to Clint Chaplin, florent....@gmail.com, mooltipass
:/.

In any case, other people in your case will receive an email from us next week reminding them to fill the shipping survey, as we've just completed shipping for those who did :).

florent....@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2021, 6:59:34 AM6/21/21
to mooltipass
Hello Mathieu,

Thank you for the answer. I will follow the current Github issue.

@Joatmon Happy to know that you will be able to get your device ;)