Mini BLE speed compared to Mini

chris....@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2021, 6:05:09 AM6/22/21
to mooltipass
Hi, im noticing the Mini BLE is significantly slower than the old Mini, especially when entering the pin number and scrolling. I'm guessing there is a de-bounce on the scroll wheel, is there a way to make this shorter?

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2021, 6:07:03 AM6/22/21
to chris....@gmail.com, mooltipass
Hello there!

I'm guessing you're experiencing a delay due to the on-screen animations. You can disable them in moolticute's settings :)

Mathieu

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 12:05 PM chris....@gmail.com <chris....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, im noticing the Mini BLE is significantly slower than the old Mini, especially when entering the pin number and scrolling. I'm guessing there is a de-bounce on the scroll wheel, is there a way to make this shorter?

chris....@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2021, 7:15:51 AM6/22/21
to mooltipass
Yes, that has made it a bit faster, there was also a setting "information time delay" that i must have accidentally scrolled all the way down to 5seconds!

Thanks, loving the new device

mathieu...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2021, 7:24:11 AM6/22/21
to chris....@gmail.com, mooltipass