Screen upside down

Joep Suijs

Mar 25, 2020, 2:13:01 AM3/25/20
to moolt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Love the mooltipass. It's laying on my table and I use it for the all but most frequently used accounts.
This morning however, the screen is upside down. Not sure what happened, it might have dropped  on the floor one time too many... I don't see any setting for the screen direction, neither in the unit or in the mooltipass app.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Joep

mathieu...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2020, 3:08:50 AM3/25/20
to Joep Suijs, moolt...@googlegroups.com
Hello Joep!

Simply put the device the right way up on a table and everything should come back to normal :)

Mathieu