Bug in ME: copies text after using text-styling if no textarea value is set

Claus Skou Nielsen

Feb 8, 2010, 10:49:17 AM2/8/10
to MooEditable
A bug in the MooEditable plugin had me dumbstruck for a few days. If
you make a MooEditable textarea, and excludes adding a value inside
the <textarea> tags, the following happens:

If you make a word bold, the rest of the line will be outputted after
the </p> tag, if you submit or press the "view source" button. Of
course the fix is easy, just add a default value, but nevertheless, it
should be fixed in general.

cheeaun

Feb 10, 2010, 10:22:17 AM2/10/10
to MooEditable
May I know which browser are you using to produce this bug?