MooEditable eats Return key from other fields, won't submit form

Nate Beaty

Sep 15, 2012, 3:14:35 PM9/15/12
to mooed...@googlegroups.com
Expected behavior: pressing Return in a field outside MooEditable should submit the form

Actual behavior: the first button in the toolbar gets a click event (e.g. for me Bold is toggled) and the MooEditable field gets focus.

Browsers tested: Chrome 21, Firefox 15 on OS X 10.8

I'm poking around the code to see where I can override this, but it's the one thing that's bugged me about MooEditable. Otherwise I've really been enjoying it as a successor to WidgEditor in my custom admins. Great work.

I thought other folks might be having this problem so I'm posting it here -- I'm still looking for a fix.