Upcoming events announced elsewhere (and June 2020)

Olivier Bilodeau

Jun 17, 2020, 12:19:44 AM6/17/20
to montrehack
Hi,

ICYMI, we have an event coming up next Wednesday. Details here: https://montrehack.ca/

That said, please note that we will stop announcing events over email.

There are many different ways to be in touch with upcoming MontréHack events and email has been forgotten in the past and no one complained. Also, now that we are often live, twitch can probably send you an email when we start streaming.

If you used email, here are the choices for you to stay in touch:

- Slack (#general is an announcement-only channel, you can enable notifications)
- Twitter: @montrehack
- Calendar: link to embed it

We are not annoying on any social media and post only about our events except in very rare circumstances. We are not closing the google groups either.

This month's pic is:

20-06_ruby-deserialization.png

Cheers!
--