Call for presenter Montréal-Python 92

vanduc.nguyen

Mar 7, 2022, 10:23:55 AM3/7/22
to Montréal-Python
Dear Pythonistas, We are looking for presenters for our next event: Dental Wifi. If you have worked on a Python project or used a Python library, come and share with our community. The meeting will take place on March 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm (Montréal time). Send your proposal to mtlp...@googlegroups.com. Presentations can last from 5 to 20 minutes. We accept all reasonable proposals until the program is full. We are looking forward to be reading your proposal. All the details about Dental Wifi are on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Montreal-Python/events/283521673/