Montréal-Python 80 – Pedal Kayak

vanduc.nguyen

Oct 8, 2020, 8:51:59 AM10/8/20
to Montréal-Python

Greetings Python community, October is fast approaching with vibrant fall colour and our favourite apples. This is the occasion to set the table for our 80th event – Pedal Kayak – which will take place this coming October 26.

Pedal Kayak will feature a recap of our September code sprint as well as a captivating series of technical presentations.

Help us better meet your expectations by filling our orientation survey. The survey takes about 5 minutes to fill and will help us forge high impact events. The survey will remain open until November 10. We are always looking for presenters eager to share their experience and their knowledge. If you have worked with Python for your personal projects or for work, come and share with our community. Subit your talk proposal (10 to 45 mins long) by sending an email to mtlp...@googlegroups.com or by joining our Slack and announcing your proposal in #general .